View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010   #28
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In progress Awtysst Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I don't understand how without listing what players would already be gone by that pick how you can say that any secondary player at 20 would be a reach. Kyle Wilson had a good senior bowl and he fits more of a need than Sean Witherspoon. You could also fit a DL player in there as well (Like I said in my previous post).
I said "might reach". No, I do not know who is there but my point is you take BPA. Yes, Wilson is a fine player, at the moment I have Weatherspoon ahead of him. You may have Wilson ahead. Its just opinions!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote