View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010   #25
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In progress Awtysst Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
That talk about them having to come out is silly too. If we draft a LB in the first he going to be good enough to not have to come out. There are only 2 maybe 3 players like that in this draft. Weatherspoon, Washington and possibly Bowman though im not convinced on him just yet.
If you are referring to my post I would ask you to read it a bit more closely. I agree that Weatherspoon is a 3 down LB, the dilemma would be that we would then have 3 3 down LBs. So even if Weatherspoon is not the LB that comes out you are potentially turning Ryans or Cushing into a 2 down LB. A possible solution would be (as I stated) to scrap the nickel in favor of more base D. That route opens up opportunity and it opens up the potential for some bad mismatches on our end.