View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010   #16
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In progress Awtysst Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanswer000 View Post
Exactly, if we sign Dunta there is no reason in drafting Kyle Wilson unless like you said earlier if we are building for the future.

I really like Asomoah in the second but Pouncey is a really good lineman also.

Runningback is what I see us doing in the first round. It could be C.J. Spiller or Jonathan Dwyer even a surprise pick of Ryan Matthews.
Yeah, I did say that. Good catch. I think i had a brain fart.

Thing is, I really like Witherspoon and have him ahead of Wilson. Part of that is competition based. One guy played in the Big XII the other played in the WAC. Nothing against the WAC, but when prospects are that close, I'll take the guy that did it against the better competition.

We really do not need a RB. I know I am alone on this, but we have at least 5 of them if we get Hillis (after we cut Brown and Henry).

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote