View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010   #13
theanswer000
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 theanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden covertheanswer000 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: In progress Awtysst Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Couple of thoughts:
1. Wilson is a solid pick. I have no problem with him. In my scenario we end up resigning Dunta, so if we do, I doubt we take Wilson.

2. While Houston is good, this is a deep draft for DTs. In contrast, I see Pouncey as a BPA selection & in a need position.

3. Both of your Oline here are more suited to OG than OC. I think if you trade for Kuper (which you did) I am not sure they are still BPA. I like Burnett, again BPA and in a need position.

4. LOVE Rolle. I just don't see him here. I think he goes late 2nd early 3rd round. I like Rolle, but I prefer Pouncey.

After Rolle you can debate who you like/don't like. I like the thought process of getting returners and kickers.
Exactly, if we sign Dunta there is no reason in drafting Kyle Wilson unless like you said earlier if we are building for the future.

I really like Asomoah in the second but Pouncey is a really good lineman also.

Runningback is what I see us doing in the first round. It could be C.J. Spiller or Jonathan Dwyer even a surprise pick of Ryan Matthews.
theanswer000 is offline   Reply With Quote