View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Give me Thomas. If he falls that far and all the players you mentioned are gone, he's the best player on the board and fills a major need.

and P.S.

HELL NO! to Mike Iupati, what I saw today scares the hell out of me....that guy has MAJOR bust potential. A small school monster who has some SERIOUS technique and leverage issues
Wow. I think you are overreacting on Iupati's one game here, Carr Bombed. He didnt look great, but he didnt look like garbage either.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote