Thread: Can you imagine
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010   #8
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can you imagine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Give me Kyle Wilson in the 1st and Chad Jones or Daryl Washington in the second and I'm happy.

I'm beginning to think that Kyle Wilson in the 1st is a good idea even if it is a bit of a reach. I think he's going to have a great combine and solidify himself as a 1st round pick. Depending on what we do in FA, I'd rather have Nate Allen in the 2nd round.

1. Kyle Wilson-CB
2. Nate Allen-FS
3. Cam Thomas-DT

This would do wonders for our secondary. We'd pick up a good OG (Chris Kuper from Denver) in FA. This doesn't concentrate on the running game like Kubiak wants to do but it sure would help our defense.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote