View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #2
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lol, Jacksonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth View Post
I say we change their logo to this.

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

I say the NFL Ships the Jagoffs off to LA or San Antonio
This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote