View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 2nd round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I think after this week even though he is a guard, Iupati has shown enough this week that everyone who can not block the inside on passing downs or run the football i.e not in the top ten in rushing, is going to covet the guy. I really doubt he's going to be there at twenty.
Agreed. This time of year, more info surfaces and we adjust our thinking. He was never my guy for Texans anyway. I like Asamoah in 2nd and Petrus in 3rd. Probably going to re-mock with Kyle WIlson CB at #20, Gerhart in 2nd and Petrus in 3rd.