Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Earl reminds me of Louis Delmas, taken #33 last year by Detroit. a centerfielder, with coverage skill who can hit. Unlike Louis Delmas (little known Western Michigan) Earl Thomas comes from an elite national power with butt loads of national exposure
Wow! Great comparison and a blast from the past. I was on then off Delmas as I allowed others to talk me out of him.