Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #23
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
If Thomas is there at 19/20 I think the Texans will take him. The problem is, I think he will be gone by then. At this point in time, it's looking more likely they will have to pick from Dan Williams, Iupati, or Mays (I hope not). As much as I would like to get Iupati, I think the best choice of these 3 would be Williams. Then in the 2nd, they could get Mike Johnson, G, Alabama or Nate Allen, FS, S. Fla. The Combine should give us a better idea of who will be there at 19/20, maybe.

Also, why do a lot of people think Thomas is too small to play FS? He's listed as 5'10" and 195 lbs. Eugene Wilson is listed as 5'10" and 200 lbs. I guess what I'm saying is, the size may not be ideal, but if he has the head, heart, and talent to play FS, then play him at FS!
He weighs 195 because he is pretty muscled up. He does have a very thin frame though. I think he will be just fine but at first look, he does look like a CB (based on body type).
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote