View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My pre-mock Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
While I would really like to see Thomas fall to us in the first and getting a guard in the 2nd, I dont think that will happen. So...

1. Iupati- I am beginning to doubt that he will be there either.
2. Rolle- This guy will be rising very fast after the combine.
3. Tate- Downhill runner, very good in pass pro & receiving.

What u think?
Iiupai should be gone either to San Franciso with their 2nd pick or Pittsburg #18. Mays is also is an option for Pittsburgh. I don't see Rolle this high but has looked good at Seniors so far. My favorite guard is Asamoah with Mitch Petrus from Arkansas a close 2nd.

Beerlover, Rmartin 65 and I have been working on a mock for a few weeks consisting of players that we want that should be at our picks that offer a good chance that Texans could draft. Just to reach a compromise among three of us was harder than I expected. Need at which round, impact guy versus a non- starter next year but possible long term starter for many years, etc. had us debating for hours. Then you have a guy shooting up the charts or you find out that scouts are not happy with player conduct such as Perrish Cox. We are down to round five after re-vamping top three again. I hope you find it interesting when we post.