View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010   #5
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My pre-mock Mock

I was just saying in another post that I think D. Williams, Iupati, or Mays will be there for us at 19/20. Of course the Combine could change all that, but as of now, I think those 3 will be there. Of those 3 I think the best choice would be Williams, but I wouldn't be upset if they got Iupati. I just don't think the Texans will go for a Guard that early. They may go after Mike Johnson, G, Alabama in the 2nd or wait till later rounds to find one. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote