View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #15
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WalterFootball 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
That would be fantastic. I am not a huge Williams fan, but the next 3 picks kick ass.
Yea, what was interesting is that they had Jonathan Dwyer taken AFTER our 2nd round pick. If the board was set up like they had it I'd love a trade down (like for Duane Brown). So just pretending we could and going back to Cherry Pick, I like this.

Late 1st: CB Kyle Wilson/Perrish Cox
2nd: RB Jonathan Dwyer
3rd: FS Morgan Burnett
Extra 3rd: WR/RB Dexter McCluster
4th: OG Mitch Petrus

Trade the Travis Johnson pick to Denver for OG Chris Kuper and pick up a DT in Free Agency. We'd be set.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote