Originally Posted by TexansSeminole
No way. Top 10 pick for sure. He does look like a shutdown cover corner.
If Patrick Robinson has a good senior bowl showing and tests well I think he could go in the top 20. Perrish Cox could do the same thing.
Patrick Robinson has not been very impressive. Right now my CB rankings are . . .
1. Joe Haden, Florida (won't be there at #20)
2. Donovan Warren, Michigan (might be there)
3. Brandon Ghee, Wake Forest (will be there, can trade back though to late 1st)
4. Kyle Wilson, Boise State (same as Ghee)
5. Perrish Cox, Oklahoma State (not a 1st rd pick, but could trade back to early 2nd)