View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Donovan Warren - CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've been considering Warren as our 1st round pick based on what I've been reading about him but that YouTube video doesn't make him look so good. He looks stiff and his back pedal looks bad. He looks like a Safety playing CB. I'm thinking that I'd rather have Kyle Wilson or Patrick Robinson.
Exactly. I was a fan of Perrish Cox but he could not make curfew bowl game week, TWICE! How stupid can he be?