Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #19
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
So....are we all agreed that the lack of production from Taylor Mays scares everyone to death ? I can't comment on Thomas because I like all Horns.....

the other thing I think is pretty certain....there aren't any corners on the board who'll beat out what they already got ? I don't see any Mckelvin's or DRC's or Darrelle Revis's ? If you see one out there do tell.
I think Haden has true shutdown potential. But we won't even get a sniff of him at #20.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote