Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #18
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonlibraria View Post
I'm giving you props just because you didn't have Dez Bryant going to Denver....which is just about the highest form of stupidity I have ever seen in the mockers, ever !!!! Denver is going to trade one mal-content head ache WR for another ? And Dez Brayant's agent is ? Jacoby Jones is looking better to me every year.