Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #17
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

So....are we all agreed that the lack of production from Taylor Mays scares everyone to death ? I can't comment on Thomas because I like all Horns.....

the other thing I think is pretty certain....there aren't any corners on the board who'll beat out what they already got ? I don't see any Mckelvin's or DRC's or Darrelle Revis's ? If you see one out there do tell.