View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010   #8
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65204 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Donovan Warren - CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've been considering Warren as our 1st round pick based on what I've been reading about him but that YouTube video doesn't make him look so good. He looks stiff and his back pedal looks bad. He looks like a Safety playing CB. I'm thinking that I'd rather have Kyle Wilson or Patrick Robinson.
That's probably because he was playing Safety. He lined up at CB last year and when they weren't playing man he usually switched coverage responsibilities with the Safety despite still being lined up at CB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote