View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

My two favorite late rd sleepers are

Stafon Johnson- He played in pro offense at USC. They ran the ZBS. Can pass protect, Was goal line RB and split carries with McKnight. He can also catch the football.

If he hadn't drpped 275 lbs on his throat he would be a third rd pick. I've been watching him closely at the Sr.Bowl. He stood out in blocking and catching drills. The game will be the first contact he's had since his injury. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does.

LaMarcus Coker- Got in trouble for smoking pot at Tenn. Transfered to Hampton. I read an article where is coach said he had turned his life around. If the Texans ever take a chance with a plyer with a troubled past it should be this guy. If his background checks out. Coker has Chris Johnson spped and also runs with power. He also is a great kick returner. That alone would be enough to choose him.

These 2 guys would be my two 5th rd choices. or if the T.Johnson trade is a 6th rd pick I wuold take. Johnson in the 5th rd and Coker in the 6th rd.

Taking these guys would allow the Texans to fill other needs in rds 1-4
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote