Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd say no to the trade idea unless it was the first pick of the 2nd round and there was someone available that we really wanted badly. Also I know alot of people would love to take Iupati in the 1st round but there's a strong chance that Pittsburgh takes him ahead of us, they need O-line as bad as we do.
Good call & I agree. Some have Steelers taking Taylor Mays. As I see this FS falling after us, I hope Pittsburgh does select him bringing someone else down.