Thread: Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd say no to the trade idea unless it was the first pick of the 2nd round and there was someone available that we really wanted badly. Also I know alot of people would love to take Iupati in the 1st round but there's a strong chance that Pittsburgh takes him ahead of us, they need O-line as bad as we do.
Agreed

If there is a player they really like I think they should make the trade but dont reach for a guy.

I also agree with you that Iupati probably wont be there at 20. I could see Wilson (who has had great Sr.bowl practices) Dwyer,Thomas in play at 20.

In the 2nd Asamoah and M.Johnson could also be in play at 53
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote