View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #27
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
San Diego drafted him and then waived him during pre-season and he was picked up by the Giants.
Dang!!!! I was off on that guy. I guess I saw the size and speed and thought he could play. Guess I was wrong.

BTW, given all the "bust" seasons that these running backs had, shouldn't Smithiak get some credit for not drafting these guys? They catch alot of flack for not drafting these guys because RB was an area of need and we came out with absolutely zero. Instead we signed an undrafed free agent in Arian Foster who produced as much or more than some of the other guys not named Beanie Wells, and Knowshawn Moreno.

BTW2, for my money give me Anthony Dixon, Charles Scott, and LeGarrette Blount.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote