View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #19
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 2nd round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
If we go RB I would much prefer Ryan Mathews (Fresno St) or Ben Tate (Auburn). Just my personal preference. I have a third round round grade on Dixon.

I hope everyone has been following the Senior Bowl practices this week. All three of these guys have been impressive and Ben Tate has probably moved himself up to the 2nd round.

I like the Senior Bowl better than the combine for talent evaluation since it's in pads practices/drills against top competition in real game situations with a real game at the end of the week. The combine is nice but it's all measureables and numbers, there's no game or in pad workouts, and that 40 time is so overvalued. They should run the 40 in full pads and helmet, not track suits.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote