View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seminole's 2010 Mock Draft

1. Burnett, I really like Burnett and think there is a possibility that he could go in the bottom of the 1st round but I also think there is a strong chance he plays SS in the NFL and we've already got Pollard. I'd rather have Nate Allen at FS.

2. Mathews, I love this pick but there's a good chance he won't be available by the time we pick.

3. Render, Good player but I think this is a little early for him, there are better OG's in the 3rd, I'd take Mitch Petrus.

4. Oghobaase, I used to be high on this guy but have read that he has motivational issues and his height will work against him just like Okam, shorter OG's will get underneath his pads and stand him up.

5. Javier Arenas, he's tough but I just don't see him being an NFL CB, might be a better S.

6. Ross, or Joseph, good depth good pick.

6. Wilson, don't know anything about him.

7. A K for TC competition, good pick.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote