View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #3
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seminole's 2010 Mock Draft

I feel Burnett is a reach in the first round. Agree with mussop. Would rather have Allen if we're gonna do that.

I think Render can be had lower in the draft. If we go OG in the third there would be other guys I am interested in.

I think Arenas will end up in the third round because of his return skills. I wouldn't want him playing CB on my team though. He is a nickel CB at best and not even the best one in the draft.

I'm a huge fan of Mathews. I think he is the best RB in the draft. Overall, even though you picked different guys than I would have I wouldn't complain about this draft too much. Addressed all the need positions high in the draft.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote