View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010   #2
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seminole's 2010 Mock Draft

1. Morgan Burnett, FS Georgia Tech

If we were going to reach for a safety I would rather have Jones or Allen.

2. Ryan Matthews, RB Fresno State Add a capable RB to complement Slaton and take over the #2 slot from Arian Foster.

I like Mathews alot. He may not last to our second pick.

3. Sergio Render, OG Vtech Improve the guard position.

I really like Render but he wasnt even invited to the combine so you should be able to get him way later in the draft.

4. Vince Oghobaase, DT Duke

This would be a great pick in this spot.

5. Javier Arenas, CB Alabama

At this point its hard to guage Arenas. His stock will become more clear in the next few weeks.

6. Jay Ross, DT East Carolina

His teamate out played him this year. Linval Joseph, East Carolina Height: 6-6. Weight: 322. Maybe we should go after him.

6. C.J. Wilson, DE East Carolina Big strong-side DE that can replace Bulman as a backup role-player.

Why do you want Bullman replaced?

7. Leigh Tiffin, K Alabama or Hunter Lawrence, K Texas If Tiffin is there I take him, if not I take Lawrence and let the rookie battle Kris Brown in camp.

Hate spending picks on kickers. Even 7th rounders. Remember Dyles was a 7th round pick. I would rather use our late picks on big potential prospects and hope to strike gold.