View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010   #20
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't listen to McShay. Look into my post history and you will see my stance on him is well documented. He is garbage.

I watch the players on my own time. I do my own research. I look at a couple of sites to confirm or maybe change my stance on a player. But everything I say about a guy is things I have seen with my own eyes. I don't just repeat things I have heard elsewhere.

I hope I don't come off as arrogant but very few people on this board are right more than I am when it comes to draft time. So no offense intended, but I'm gonna trust my eyes over yours on this one.

Well as of now it looks like you are off to a bad start.

LaGarrette Blount/RB/Oregon: Blount was a late addition to the Senior Bowl, and he displayed the skills which made him such a highly rated running back coming into the season. He ran tough between the tackles and showed a burst, which many did not know he possessed.

We'll see.