View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010   #88
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
If we focus on the offensive side of the ball, just think about how great we could be if we pick up a starting calibre guard and a solid RB to add to the rotation in Free Agency. Then in the 1st/2nd round go WR Dez Bryant and RB Ryan Matthews.

I think our OL would be good plus Schaub would have weapons of Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant, Jacoby Jones, Owen Daniels. Throw in the RB's of Slaton, Foster, Ryan Matthews + FA.... Might be near unstoppable.

3rd and 4th round we might be able to get a FS and DT rotation.
Listening to LZ rave about Iupati this morning on my way into work, I started pondering how a few simple move could make this offense probably the best in the league.

If we took Iupati at 19/20, signed Mawae, and took Dwyer, Matthews, or Dixon in the 2nd, our offense would be unbelievable.

QB: Schuab
FB: Leach
RB: Slaton/2nd rounder
WR: AJ, Walter/FA
TE: Daniels
T: D. Brown, Winston
G: Iupati, Caldwell
C: Mawae

That's pretty much unstoppable.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote