View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010   #83
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 62307 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 1st round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Yup. And while I am not entirely sure that my thought process is yet complete or cemented, but I will think out loud.

Iupati at 20. CB draft is deep, so address later.

Or, Thomas at 20. Asamoah in the 2nd. Address CB later.

I am unqualified to differentiate between OG talent, Iupati and Asamoah. Now, Thomas I am familiar with, since I live in Austin, and have UT football crammed down my piehole -- fortunately, it has been good football last 2 years --- hey, Earl Thomas has been with UT last 2 years. Funny, I remember the sportstalk ilk all up in arms about the freshman safeties 2 years ago before the first game. They changed their tune quickly. Thomas is a special talent, and FS is a position of need.

Man, I am torn. "Finkle...Einhorn...Finkle...Einhorn" I will just have to do more research and agonize a bit more. It will be a long wait from SB Sunday until late April.
Me too!