Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonlibraria View Post
If the draft actually unfolds as you have it, and Spiller is still on the board when we pick, why wouldn't we snatch him?

I've heard all the good things about Thomas but one thing worries me. His age. He's coming out as a soph... Amobi Okoye has me leary of taking young guys. Especially at a position that requires so much thinking like FS does. If we already had a quality defense where he could come in and learn with other guys around him to hide his rookie mistakes, then maybe.... but we don't.

...just sayin', those things considered, I'd take Spiller over Thomas.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote