Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69450 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It was interesting that NFLDRAFTSCOUT.COM recently decided Thomas would play Cb rather than FS in the NFL. If he is 4.45 fast, he has the speed, but I'm not sure he is a full time corner. That is ok because he is a tremendous free safety that covers the field & would allow a DR or Quin some leeway by backing them up. If on the board he is the guy we should go for as one of those players that maked the whole D improve.
I've been saying this for months now. Thomas could play CB in the NFL but I would prefer to use him as a FS/nickel type guy.

He has more experience in man than zone coverage in Texas' defensive system anyway.

He is a FS with better coverage skills than most of the CBs in this class.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote