Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

It was interesting that NFLDRAFTSCOUT.COM recently decided Thomas would play Cb rather than FS in the NFL. If he is 4.45 fast, he has the speed, but I'm not sure he is a full time corner. That is ok because he is a tremendous free safety that covers the field & would allow a DR or Quin some leeway by backing them up. If on the board he is the guy we should go for as one of those players that maked the whole D improve.