View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #19
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78460 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I don't listen to McShay. Look into my post history and you will see my stance on him is well documented. He is garbage.

I watch the players on my own time. I do my own research. I look at a couple of sites to confirm or maybe change my stance on a player. But everything I say about a guy is things I have seen with my own eyes. I don't just repeat things I have heard elsewhere.

I hope I don't come off as arrogant but very few people on this board are right more than I am when it comes to draft time. So no offense intended, but I'm gonna trust my eyes over yours on this one.
No use bah. Blount is a big RB so many people on this board are going to want him. A lot of them will have legitimate reasons and arguments, but there is also the whole "big back" crowd that just wants him for that sole purpose. These are the same people that are convinced that we need a 360 lb NT to stop the run.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote