View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You must not of read all my post on him.

Your discription of him is pretty much exactly what I have said. From one of my earlier post.

It wouldnt surprise me if we drafted him either. He is a mirror image of Caldwell when he was at Bama. After rereading my previous post let me clarify something. When talking about getting to the second level I was refering to him when he pulled and was in open space. Thats when he looks lost to me. He is pretty good at getting to the second level in the box.

I rate him a little higher than I did Caldwell coming out simply because he is a better run blocker. I say a late third at best which is where we will be so we'll see.

As far as him adjusting to a ZB scheme, shouldnt be a problem considering Alabama runs a zone blocking scheme.
Yeah, sorry. When I posted I had not read your 2nd post.