View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #36
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
that's pretty high praise maybe I should be the one to rep you

The Texans secondary is evolving into something special & Dunta is a big part of that. As a group, they are smart, read coverages well, know their assingments, are physical in run support & eventually going to become playmakers (Int's/forced fumbles) but not without safety help & that is what Rolle does. I don't get hung up on position if this guys a SS or FS what matters is continuity & range of group together on the field. I think he can play up in nickle or last line of defense & this would allow Pollard freedom to get after QB's which you know they're going to get nervous about. The more versatile our DB's are the more unpredictable they become & guys like Manning are going to have a harder time picking them apart, but you have to be smart about it, which should be easy for a Rhodes Scholar.

Already addressed the RB situation, but in my scenero both Moats & Brown are cut. So really its an overnight transformation. Drastic? Yes but much needed & I want Kubiak to be our coach but not with these backs currently on his roster.
I can see this happening