View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Let me guess, Todd McShay? Watch the guy play and you will see your assesment of him is innacurate. You are right that he might not get drafted but it wont be because of lack of talent.
I don't listen to McShay. Look into my post history and you will see my stance on him is well documented. He is garbage.

I watch the players on my own time. I do my own research. I look at a couple of sites to confirm or maybe change my stance on a player. But everything I say about a guy is things I have seen with my own eyes. I don't just repeat things I have heard elsewhere.

I hope I don't come off as arrogant but very few people on this board are right more than I am when it comes to draft time. So no offense intended, but I'm gonna trust my eyes over yours on this one.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote