View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
WOW! We must have watched completely different games. I think he is one of the most overrated players in this draft. Right behind your boy Mays.
I have to agree with Beerlover on Mike Johnson. I watched him at least two games & I think he will do pretty well. Seems a bit stiff but that may be due to his size. I, too was concerned at first about his blocking skills on passing plays but that too is alleviated. I'm more concerned than BL how he will adjust to ZBs, but going straight ahead, he is a mauler like Iupati. I have him rated behind Asamoah and also Mitch Petrus 6'3" 315 5.09 from Arkansas.