View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #17
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hind sight is 20/20: RUNNINGBACKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I doubt Blount gets drafted at all. He will get picked up as a UDFA somewhere though.

He can't catch out of the backfield, he can't pass protect, he doesn't move well laterally, and he lacks top end speed. Plus he has had a multitude of attitude problems not even counting the Boise St incident.

He is basically a goal line back at the next level.

But he is a "big back" so of course this board will be all over his balls.
Let me guess, Todd McShay? Watch the guy play and you will see your assesment of him is innacurate. You are right that he might not get drafted but it wont be because of lack of talent.