View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010   #33
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4547 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed with fixing the run game.

Your mock shows that commitment that's for sure.

Now I get what your saying.

I want the run game to improve too. It should be job 1. I would just go about it a little differently.

Spiller would certianly be a great weapon out of the slot. Like Harvin

It also would allow JJ to become the no.2 receiver and Kevin Walter to walk. The offense would be alot more explosive. Plus they could use the $ they didn't spend on Walter to get help on the OL. In addition to the draft pick.

I could get on board with this.
Would allow us to use Slaton like the Saints use Reggie. He is a better running back, and is pretty good out of the backfield/slot.