View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

I've enjoyed reading all the insightfull posts. Since Mack is gone, the Texans added a double tight end set, I fail to see why the Texans would carry so many average FB/RB. Surely training camp will answear these questions and hopefully someone will emerge from the crowd, with all the new young talent on the defensive side it would be hard to justify FB/RB by committee.

I know this does'nt happen alot in football by why not trade some players to upgrade this position rather than keep pulling from free agency? I guess thats what makes football so unique is that teams have to develop their talent and mold a player into a position, like full-back. Always searching for that diamond in the rough. If I had to choose amongst the Texans active players it would be Norris, but Baxter will get another shot for sure.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote