View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #7
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21867 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Possible 2nd round draft picks for the Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
well if the Texans select DB in first they should address interior offensive line with OG/C.

tough choice between Pouncey, C or Mike Johnson LG

I'm still going with Mike Johnson because one he should still be available, two he starts first week, three fits ZBS
I agree with the choice of Johnson out of the available choices, but I'm more inclined to go after a veteran O'lineman or two in free agency this year.

With that, given the impact that pollard had from the SS position this year, I'd take a long look at Nate Allen. With Warren & Allen selected, our secondary should be complete, whether or not Dunta resigns.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote