View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #24
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Favre did his part with the int.

3 fumbles for Peterson. 3 TD's over 100 yds rushing. Peterson giveth Peterson taketh away.

Peterson is a great talent but I hate fumblers.

I sure hope the Texans sign Taylor in FA. He's a solid vet that can do it all. He will be 30 yrs old but he doesn't have the milage on him most RB's his age have.

I think he could be productive for another 2-3 yrs.
I thought there should have been a roughing call on the INT ....

Sure AD had 100 yards and 3 TD's .... But three fumbles in 25 touches ? UGH. Thats totally unacceptable no matter who you are.
I think a lot of his problems stem from his running style - Most come after contact when he's attempting to gain the extra yard. Gerhart ... after contact.

I'd take Taylor in a heartbeat and use a draft pick on another position .... You sure he's a FA ?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote