View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The fumbling problems scare me after watching the Texans RB's turn the ball over repeatedly last year. I've dropped Gerhart down to the 3rd or 4th rd because of them.
Just ask Bret Favre how he feels about Fumbling Bumbling RB's about now ..... since they just lost the NFC Championship game in OT. That fumble just before the half may have been charged to Farve because it occured on the handoff .... But that was on Peterson - and even a FG right there they are playin for all the marbles.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote