Thread: 2010 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #5
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8652 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: 2010 Mock Draft

If Earl is there it will be hard to pass him up. He can have a huge effect on our defense because we'd finally have a true centerfielder at FS. His presence would allow Pollard to do what he does best which is knock the piss out of people and the CBs could finally stop giving those 5-10 yard cushions because they'll know ET will be over the top covering the deep ball.

I'd prefer to get a guy like Iupati to give us a bluechip OL that can give us some push in the trenches but if ET is there he just might be BPA.

I think we desperately need a NT who can push the pocket but I am weary of taking one in the 1st round because of how difficult it is to project their success.

Bottomline is we need to draft an impact player in the 1st round at a position of need. We managed to do that last year with Cushing and our LB unit hit the next level. We need to do that again and push this team over the top to make them a playoff team.