View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #21
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I was really surprised when I was doing the research. The way I do my mocks and predictions is I rate the players how I view them, and then use a couple sites to help refine my thought processes a bit, in addition to the valuable and intelligent discussion on this board. I have Angerer as a 4th, nobody else I have seen has him above the 5th. Looking at the talent available at ILB in this draft (Spikes, McClain, Washington, Johnson, Lee all ahead of Angerer) I could put Angerer in the 5th without feeling like I was being to liberal with my player placement.

The reasons you gave are the exact reason I want him. Not exactly a need, but it is a good pickup.
Iowa has some good players that could be of value to us coming out this year. Angerer would definitely add some physicality to this team, guy is just a football player.