View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #5
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My 2010 1st Round Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I'm shocked Spiller slips out of the first, especially when you posted in my pre-senior bowl mock

otherwise comparing the two it's pretty close, although I see Iupati going after Texans pick.
I didnt think so either but as i was doing it i couldnt find a spot for him besides Houston and San Diego and i went with Best for San Diego because he's a Cal guy and they may know more about him.

I dont think he slips out of the 1st round but he seems like a luxury pick. Not many teams need a running back and even those who do usually wait until later to pick one up.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote