View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #17
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rmartin65's January Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That top three is a dream haul for us fans ..... I just cant see Kubiak spending premium picks on not one but two interior OL spots. It goes against what they have done in the past picking their OL in the later rounds.

I'd be VERY happy with that top 3. The only better haul I could envision for this team is that Earl Thomas falls to the Texans and they get Jon Asamoah in the second and Dixon/Gerhart in the third.

As for Gerhart - What do you expect his 40 time to be ? 4.6 - 4.65 ?
That would be good. If Thomas and Iupati are gone I wouldn't be shocked to see Smithiak draft Dwyer in the 1st.

Gerhart should run 4.6/4.65. Good catch on how he carries the ball and potential fumbling problems.

The fumbling problems scare me after watching the Texans RB's turn the ball over repeatedly last year. I've dropped Gerhart down to the 3rd or 4th rd because of them.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote