View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #30
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlovers Early Texans 2010 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
For the record mussop, i'm 52 yrs old. I do not play Madden.

We can disagree about drafting a player and what direction we think is best for Texans, no problem at all. Thats the fun and educational part of participating in these discussions.

I agree with you that a team should not draft a player just for those short yardage situations only. The guy should be also a legit rotation guy also. I did not mean for my comments to suggest otherwise.

As for teams having a jumbo type of short yardage plan, many teams have used DT's in place of TE's. I recall TB using Sapp. The Bears used "Refrigerator" Perry as a back. Many more examples can be found. I don't know about Madden, but teams have used jumbo packages for as long as I can remember. I just think the Texans could use some help with their jumbo package.
Thats all I was trying to do, I didnt mean to insult you. Sorry if you took it that way. For future references NEVER take anyting I say personal. Im just here to talk football. I may come off as an ass sometimes but I asure you its not intentional.