View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010   #6
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Draft 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdawg View Post
I wonder if the people at NFL.com actually paid money for this crapfest. This is by far the worst mock I have seen yet.

Joe Haden 16---HAAAAHAAAA!!

Eric Berry 13--No way!!!

The Broncos pass on Dez Bryant??

ALL the mocks I've seen on this board are far superior to this hack job.
This mock is probably just as (in)accurate as anything else out there.

There are obviously some questions as to where he has people going, but it's early and the mocks out now compared to the ones in late April, much less to how the draft actually goes, are just as (in)accurate. I don't think he's off base in any of his need based evaluations, so it's fine, IMO.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote